Thursday, June 5, 2014

May Pretty Palettes Reveal

It's time for another Pretty Palette reveal! This month (well, last month, but the website had some problems that had to be worked out which made the post a little late) Halcraft's Pretty Palettes colors really spoke to me. I love Erin's choice!

I don't know if it was that the winter was so long, or that the colors were so luscious, but I could hardly wait to put something together using these pretties.

Here's the palette:
April showers are sure to bring pretty May flowers in this pretty palette from Design Seeds. http://design-seeds.com/index.php/home/entry/flora-hues38
And here's my design. I decided to just choose beads to string onto memory wire to look like a bunch of stacked bangles. What do you think?

Want to see what Erin, Barb, Katie, Mykeall, Michelle & Denise all made?  Just click here!

Want to play along? Erin Prais-Hintz finds gorgeous inspiring palettes every month and shares them on the Halcraft USA blog. June's Pretty Palette will be revealed next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment